Tokyo’s heart of politics and culture
Chiyoda. When a neighborhood bears a name meaning “a field of a thousand generations,” the chances are that there is something special about it. The wide Chiyoda area is strategically located in the center of Tokyo and is home to many of Japan’s key political and national institutions, including the National Diet Building, the Prime Minister’s Office of Japan, the Supreme Court, the Tokyo Imperial Palace, and numerous embassies and diplomatic establishments.
Chiyoda Instagram Effect
We create this Instagram Effect
so everyone can experience what it's like to visit Tokyo!
Use the effect to take a picture at one of the Chiyoda's
Olympic venues or sightseeing landmarks.
Enjoy your virtual trip to Tokyo!
- Enjoy delicious Edo cuisine in front of a full-sized sumo ring
- NAKED FLOWERS FOR YOU
- An art exhibition offering a personalised experience using the latest technology with plants
- Tokyo International Forum
- Tokyo 2020 Games weightlifting and powerlifting venue
- Bus Rapid Transit
- Bus rapid system connecting the city and bay area
- Akasaka Hikawa Shrine
- A shrine surrounded by greenery in the heart of the city
- The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo
- Enjoy modern art at Japan's first national art museum
- Kokugikan Arena
- Tokyo 2020 Games boxing venue
- Chanko Kirishima
- A restaurant where you can enjoy Chanko nabe
- Japan Railways Accessibility
- Barrier-free access at Tokyo train stations
- Convenience Store
- A trend among global media during the Tokyo 2020 Games