TOKYO BAY (WEST) AREA
Sports, Culture and Entertainment around Odaiba and Shinagawa
Two very diverse areas sit side-by-side in the West Tokyo Bay region: Located on a large artificial island in Tokyo Bay, Odaiba is filled with elegant shopping malls, innovative amusement spots and attractive waterfront parks.
Nature and Entertainment at the City Waterfront
The Tokyo Bay area is a symbol of the city’s technological and cultural progress. A near-250-km-squared area of reclaimed land, the bay is home to neomodern architecture, sprawling entertainment hubs and legacy venues from the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Tokyo Bay (West) Instagram Effect
We create this Instagram Effect
so everyone can experience what it's like to visit Tokyo!
Use the effect to take a picture at one of the Tokyo Bay (West)'s
Olympic venues or sightseeing landmarks.
Enjoy your virtual trip to Tokyo!
- Odaiba Marine Park
- Tokyo 2020 marathon swimming/triathalon venue
- Shinagawa Yakatabune Funasei
- Enjoying a meal on a boat with a city view of Tokyo
- Ariake Urban Sports Park
- Tokyo 2020 Games skateboarding/BMX facility
- Panasonic Center TOKYO
- Interactive museum next to Symbol Promenade Park
- TOUCH TO GO（Takanawa Gateway Station）
- Unmanned convenience store with cashless payment
- Daiba 1-chome Shoutengai
- Retro theme park reminiscent of the Showa era
- Ariake Arena
- Tokyo 2020 Games Volleyball/Wheelchair Basketball venue
- Tokyo Joypolis
- One of Japan's largest indoor amusement parks
- Multilingual Support Options
- Multilingual support options in Shinagawa area
- Oi Racecourse
- Racecourse with night-time horse races and winter lights
- Aomi Minami Port Park
- Park where visitors can enjoy views of both land and sea
- Tokyo International Cruise Terminal
- Tokyo's new maritime gateway for world-class passenger ships
- Water Taxi
- Water taxi transportation with customizable routes